BTW, it felt like home when we arrived.
The weather has been beautiful! Sunny skies with puffy clouds, 80 degrees or so.
Monday morning Cindy and I went to a water aerobics class, then out for coffee. Her friend Julie (visiting from MN), Cindy and I went shopping in downtown Dubois. Julie and I went for a long walk, then at night we went to a chuckwagon dinner and show. The singer was great; played old time westerns.
Today we went to Lander, about 80 miles away. A town of about 4000. Dubois is a little under a thousand. We went to lunch, shopped and then went to Sinks Canyon State Park. We hiked up to a waterfall, except I only made it about 3/4 of the way up. So Cindy, Julie and Noah came back to where I was waiting in about 45 minutes or so. By the time they got there, it was cloudy, cold, raining, along with thunder and lightening, and we were NOT prepared. No rain jackets or anything. I can see how people get taken unawares and in trouble. I was very happy when we got back to the car, safe and sound.
Tonight we had another great dinner and met some of Cindy's friends. Noah made a campfire after dinner and we enjoyed the nice, cool evening. I'm tired tonight and think I will sleep very well!
-



No comments:
Post a Comment