-
Friday, June 6, 2008
Getting ready to move
We've been wanting to move since May of 2007 from Minnesota to Wyoming and our house still isn't on the market. My husband, Joe, has been working diligently, but what I've done has been very sporadic, due to health problems and procrastination. I feel like this week, though, we've reached a point where it won't be long before our house is ready. I'm actually going out to Wyoming for 3 weeks later this month. I'll be staying at my sister's house while she's in MN. I'll also have the opportunity to look at some homes there. It will be nice to see our dream become a reality. So if you're working toward a goal or dream, don't give up. There's hope! What helped me is to ask myself, "What can I do today toward moving?" Those little things add up to big things and before you know it, you're where you want to be!
Labels:
Moving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- mommamel
- Newport, Minnesota, United States
- Married almost 25 years. 3 grown stepchildren, with 7 beautiful grandchildren. 2 adopted sons, ages 20 and 15. About to make a big move to Dubois, Wyoming. Ready for a change.



No comments:
Post a Comment