Noah (my 15 year old) and I left MN on Sat. 6/21 and drove to Rapid City SD. Noah did really well! Thank God for portable DVD players and $5 movies from Walmart! The only incident was a bird hitting the windshield hard! But it didn't crack or anything.
I had bought a Taylor Swift cd before we left home and listened to it at least 5 times on the way out. It was great!
Sunday we drove through the Big Horn Mountains (hwy 16 south of Buffalo WY). It was beautiful! Although I made a mistake by not stopping for gas or the restroom in Buffalo. By the time we got to Ten Sleep, the gauge was a little bit over 'E' and I desperately had to go to the bathroom. But thank God we made it!
We got to my sister's in Dubois at 8 pm, just in time for a great dinner!
I'll post separately about since we've been here.
-



No comments:
Post a Comment